Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zhu Zhu Pet Hamsters

We have new additions to our family and they don't smell or bite.  Each of the three Bees got their very own Zhu Zhu Pet hamster this week.  These cute interactive toys are just the thing to get us through our desire for a real live hamster.

Big Bee has Nugget, aka renamed Sunshine, and his hair matches the boy really well.









 Middle Bee has the black and white Winkie.  He renamed his pet Furry Chunky Legs. Hmmmmm?




Baby Bee has the brown guy with an acorn on his back.  He has taken to calling it Apple.  I have no idea why, but it's cute when he says it, "Ah-pull"








They explore, they chat, and...

they are really fun.  Secretly I kind of want one too.  They have a cuteness about them and I don't have to feed it or clean a cage.  Hooray!  I just have to "help" three little boys keep up with them.

They also have Zhu Zhu equipment you can buy as well.  I realize we are among the last families in the country to own these sensations.  Kind of the way I feel like I will be the last person on earth to read the Twilight series books.  It could still happen.

No comments: